Friday, January 4, 2013

Do Something!!

I don't know about you, but I love it when songs inspire me.  I came across the song "Do Something" by Matthew West today and loved it.  

                                      

The song made me think about how even though I try to do what I can for the poor, I really don't do enough.  I do sponsor three children, but I want to do more.  Financially, I can't afford anymore children at this point in my life, but I do hope to help find sponsors for other children in need.  

That's where you come in!  There's still time for Romelyn to be sponsored.   January 11th is the day her packet expires, which means she goes back into the pool of thousands of children who need a sponsor. 

Here's what sponsorship entails:


You can contact me or visit the Compassion website for more information.

Please consider sponsoring or at least sharing the following picture on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook or with your friends, family, or colleagues.  


Thanks so much for considering this life changing gift!

Stay tuned for January bulletin boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment