Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Freebie- Questioning Record Sheet

I am linking up with Teaching Blog Addict's Friday Freebie Linky Party.

Freebie Fridays


Earlier in the week, I shared about how I teach students to ask questions while reading.  Read about it here: Rolling, Sliding, and Questioning.

Here are some free differentiated questioning record sheets for students to use to record their questions before, during, and after reading.  Click any picture below for the freebie.


Please comment if you download the freebie.  I would love to know what you think of it.

Thanks!  Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the download. By the way, the kids had tons of fun playing in the snow, but it wasn't real snow (teeheehee!). It was Insta-snow. I'll be talking about it on my blog tonight, so check it out and the pics, too!

    Michele
    The Lightbulb Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,
    Thanks for posting the questioning activities! I plan to try them out with my students this coming week. I am your newest follower...I'll stop back soon for another visit!

    Take care,
    Wendy

    Read with Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for downloading and for commenting. I hope they work well for your kids.

      Delete
  3. What terrific reading response questions. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete