Tuesday, March 26, 2013

One More Day!!

Just wanted to pop in quickly to remind you all that tomorrow is One Meal, One Day!

If you are someone who reads my blog regularly and are tired of hearing about it, be excited that the end is in sight.  ;-)  If you are a new follower or reader and not sure what I'm talking about, here's the short version.


One Meal One Day is an annual event that unites thousands of people to skip a meal, experience hunger and give funds so that children in poverty can receive the help they desperately need.

This year Compassion International is channeling its efforts to Ethiopia, a place where drought and poverty are so extreme, many children registered in Compassion programs require extraordinary food interventions in addition to Compassion's core health and nutrition services.


Here's how you can get involved:

1. Skip a meal tomorrow and donate what you would have spent to the campaign.  Be sure to tell people why you are going hungry.

2. Donate Now to help hungry children.

Anyone who donates $10 or more gets some great thank you gifts from some fellow bloggers.

Want more information?  Click the button below.

6 comments:

  1. Becky - love your passion - thanks for sharing this - what a great thing to contribute to.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support and generosity!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much friend! I appreciate it a lot!

      Delete
  3. This is POWERFUL! Thank you for sharing!!!!! I wanted to invite you to join me for the high low linky again. Click here to link up. I can’t wait to read how the month of March has been for you.
    Love,
    Katie
    Teacher to the Core

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,

      Thanks for your support and for letting me know about your linky. I am excited to link up again. I may wait until tomorrow or Friday, so my High can be how this campaign turned out, but I will be sure to join in the fun.

      Hope your March has been great! I will head over to read about it now. :-)

      Delete