Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break Bucket List and 2 Truths and a Lie

Where has the weekend gone?

I can't believe it's already Sunday night.  For that matter, I can't believe it's already mid-March!  How is this year flying by so quickly?!

I had a nice weekend.  I was pretty tired from staying up late Friday night, but I was still able to get some good work done on my summative evaluation.  I also had some fun shopping online with a Lakeshore and a TpT gift card!  I also had fun going out for froyo with my best bud Jessica.

Before this weekend wraps up, I am linking up with Brigid from Brigid's Daily Lesson Log for her Spring Break Bucket List party.  Spring break is still a few weeks away for me, but I'm already mentally preparing to relax.  How's that for a paradox?


Thanks to Katina Rikkert for the border.  http://wonderbugs1.blogspot.nl/

As you can see I plan to be super productive...  Actually no.  I really want to just relax, spend time with people I love, and eat.  That's about it.

Now, for a little bit more fun.  I am also linking up with Latoya from Flying in First Grade for her weekly Let's Get Acquainted Party.


This week the theme is 2 Truths and a Lie:

How it Works:
Think of 3 things about yourself or your life.  You should make 2 of them truths and 1 of them a lie.   You can list them on your post in any order.  Do NOT give the answer yet in your post.  People will try  guess your lie in your in the comments of your post.  So remember to be very creative so that it is hard for people to get it right. At the end of the week you can share the answer in your comments from the post or include it in a post you make at the end of the week.

So, here are 3 things about me.  Since so many of my favorite memories and adventures happened  on my high school Europe Trip, I will make the three things European themed.  See if you can spot the lie.

1. I was in London during a terrorist attack.

2. I climbed and rode to the top of the Eiffel Tower at night.

3. I flooded a 5 star hotel room in Italy.

There you go.  Leave a comment to let me know which one you think is the lie.  

Also, be sure to link up with Brigid and Latoya to join the fun!

7 comments:

  1. I am SO not good at this game...LOL
    I am going to guess that your lie is #2.
    ~Danielle
    My First Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    I'm going for #2 as well.
    You are very fortunate to be so well traveled.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I am very thankful to have gotten to travel a lot. I love it and hope to do more throughout my life. I will reveal the lie later this week.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. Haha, I'm not that good at it either.

      Delete
  3. I think #2, because I'm not sure you can even do that, lol. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I will reveal the lie later this week...

      Delete
  4. Great list! THANK so much for linking up with me! I hope you have a great break when it arrives!

    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete