Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Bday TBA!!!

Teaching Blog Addict is turning 2!!!

To celebrate, they are having a freebie extravaganza!  There are gazillions of freebies for every grade level!

I decided to join in the fun by sharing a new creation of mine: Earth Day Letter Templates.  Since our current writing unit is focused on persuasive letters, I thought it would be neat to have my kids write letters to persuade people to take care of the earth.  There are tons of ideas of things people should or should not do to take better care of our planet, so I am excited to see what my kiddos decide to write about.  You can pick up the freebie by clicking the picture.  I only showed a sample of two of the letters, but the download includes 9 different ones.


Hope you enjoy!  I love feedback!

Also, be sure to stop by TBA for GAZILLIONS of great free resources!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT for Earth Day. Our kiddos can always use practice with letter writing and persuasion! Thank you!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete