Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm Featured on New Blogger Tuesday!!

I am SO excited to be featured on Dana's blog for New Blogger Tuesday!



Click either button to check out my answers to the new blogger questions and to meet some other new bloggers.

Thanks a TON to Dana for including me in her feature!

Also, a reminder, only two more days until the next Tricks of the Trade linky.  Start thinking about your tricks for getting (and keeping) students' attention and for smooth transitions.  We would love to have you link up this Thursday.
One more, I am still accepting entries to my Picture Caption contest for a chance to win a $10 gift card.  Stop by to check out this CRAZY picture.  Leave me a comment with your caption idea to enter.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky! I found your blog through the New Teacher Blog Tuesday post! I'm also a new NJ first grade teacher blogger. I look forward to checking out your blog more carefully and getting to know you.
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete