Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm a First Grade Blogger!

I bet you didn't know that did you?  Hehehehe

The reason I am declaring my first grade pride is because Mandy from Caffeine and Lessons Plans had the brilliant idea to have bloggers link together by grade level.  That way we can all find each other easily to find resources for our specific grades.  I think it's going to be super useful and also quite fun.

Here's my First Grade Blogger Pride!
First Grade Blogger

Grab your grade level pride over at:
Caffeine and Lesson Plans

I can't wait to see how many other first grade bloggers there are.  I hope to meet some new friends!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my Photo Caption Contest for a chance to win a TpT gift card!  Check it out by clicking the picture below.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I am going to head over and add our firstie blog. I love the idea.

    Em
    curiousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Loving that picture- what a fun day that must have been. :)

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete