Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Math Ten Pins

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!

AND...

I AM FULLY FUNDED FOR INDIA!!!

WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


In case you couldn't tell, I am so excited about both things.  I am so thankful that this year is officially over and for everyone's generosity in donating to my mission trip fund.  Today was the due date and I made my goal just in time.  Yay!

One reason I am so glad that school is out is that now I will have a bit more time to blog.  Today, that means I have time to link up with Ashley from Just Reed for her weekly Ten Pin Linky.


Check out this awesome Pinspiration!  Just click the pictures to visit the original sites.

Blocks, Books, and Baskets
Common Core Connection
2nd Grade Smarty Arties
Step Into Second Grade
Ashley Reed
Lesson This
You Might Be A First Grade If...
The Organized Classroom
Mrs. Sim's and Mrs. Mathis' 4th Grade Math Blog
Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes
Those are my ten pins.  Now, off to do summery things, like sit on the couch and watch TV.

2 comments:

  1. Repinned a couple of your pins, because my math board is greatly lacking! :)
    Enjoy your tv time before your trip! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I love that you pinned my numbers book! :) God bless you for going on a mission trip...how exciting. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete