Friday, June 7, 2013

Morning Favorites

I have just a second before I have to leave for school, so I will give you a picture tour of my favorite things in the morning.  Click the button to visit Across the Hall in 2nd Grade to link up to share your ideas.

Favorite Graphic

Usually get generic cause it's cheaper, but this kind is my favorite.


Well, now that I've enjoyed all of those morning routine items, it's time for me to put on my next must have, so I can get scooting off to school.

Have a great day everyone!  Stay dry if you're experience the effects of Andrea.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky,
    Glad I found your blog- I share your same perspective as a Christian teacher. I live overseas in Bangladesh and while I teach at a private school, I have begun to partner with a slum school- an amazing journey that's just starting! I look forward to following you :)
    Hugs,
    Karli
    Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

    ReplyDelete