Tuesday, June 25, 2013

School's Out and Bloglovin Fun

School...is...OUT!!!!  


WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!


HURRAY!!!


YIPPEE!!

Needless to say, I am quite happy.  All that stands between me and summer break now is one meeting tomorrow morning.  I am so ready to be done.  

As much as this year was a challenge, I am so thankful for all that I learned through the hard times both at school and in my personal life.  Though they often wore me out, I truly did love my kids and perhaps was even more invested in them because I had to work so hard to meet their needs.  I was so sad today that one of my little cuties wasn't there for me to say "goodbye" to.  I've blogged about this boy before.  He started the year so far behind and has made great progress, yet he is still being retained, which is good.  He has a total of 38 absences for the year and was not at school for the last three days, so I was very sad not to be able to wish him a great summer.  I hope to see him next year.

Another reason why today was an exciting day is that it is exactly 2 weeks until I leave for boot camp for my mission trip.  On July 9, I will be flying to D.C. to meet my team before leaving for India on July 10.  I am beyond excited.  

Yesterday, I got my official duffel bag, t-shirt, hoodie, water bottle, and backpack in the mail.  I love it all!  The shirt is my two favorite colors.  How awesome is that?


Sorry about the feet.  :-)
Now, the other purpose of this blog post is to once again, invite you to follow me on Bloglovin.  Tori from Tori's Teaching Tips is hosting a Bloglovin linky party.


You can link up your Bloglovin site to get new followers and find other people to follow.  If you would like to join the linky, click on the button above.  If you'd like to follow me on Bloglovin, click the button below.  

Follow on Bloglovin

Thanks for all the love!  Hehe.

That's all for now, except to remind everyone to get ready for this week's Tricks of the Trade Thursday.

Have a great night everyone!

1 comment: