Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Just wanted to pop in for a quick second and say that I won't be around for the next week or so.  I know I have already been really MIA this summer, but hey, that's how summer goes.

Tomorrow I leave for an exciting vacation adventure with my best friend from high school.

Can you figure out where we are going?

Clue 1: It's not in the United States.


Clue 2: It's in Europe.

Clue 3: I have not been there before.


Clue 4: It's the country with really tall people.

Clue 6: The country goes by several different names.


Clue 5: We will be visiting Anne Frank and Corrie Ten Boom's homes. 


Clue 6: We will probably see lots of windmills.


Got it?

If so, leave a comment!


Hope everyone has a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment