Thursday, September 5, 2013

Classroom Reveal!!!

It's that time of year.  Time to reveal my classroom.

After spending a 7 days working furiously on bulletin boards, decorations, organizational projects, and other cute/useful tasks, my classroom is ready for day one.

Here's how it looks.
View from the Door Looking Left

View from the Door Looking Straight Ahead

Classroom Jobs

From Sweet Times in First


How We Get Home

Free posters from Smiling in Second Grade

Clip Chart and Take a Break Area

From Teaching with Love and Laughter
Birthdays


Closet

Mailboxes
I'm a Good Listener Posters
Free from Christie at First Grade Fever

View from the Back Corner

Calendar Board


Back to School Read Alouds


Math Manipulatives


Classroom Library


Leveled Books


Freshly Labeled Genre and Author Bins 
(Work in Progress)


Word Work and Writing Area

         


Math Game Drawers


Where Are You? Board


Re-Organized Desk
I dumped everything out of my desk and decided to only put back what I actually use on a regular basis.  It was amazing how much extra stuff I had clogging up my drawers.  Now, everything is super organized and will hopefully stay that way all year.

 BEFORE

 AFTER


       
Stickers, rewards, and cards/letter

So, that's my room.  I enjoyed re-organizing and polishing many things.  I hope that my kiddos will feel comfortable in the space and that I will be able to maintain a decent level of organization.  Hehe.

Hope everyone has a a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo nice! Your room is so neat and well organized! LOVE IT!

    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, your classroom looks AWESOME!!! I love the balance of bright colors and organization - you are setting yourself up for a wonderful year! :)

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete