Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Currently!


It's CURRENTLY November!!!


Listening: This makes me feel like an adult.

Loving: I get to see a best bud from college and one from high school today!  They both live in MD, so I'm up early to drive down there because my college friend is competing in Miss Maryland today!  My high school friend is now friends with her too (I introduced them), so the two of us are going to cheer her on.  I have no idea what to expect, but I'm sure it's going to be a really fun experience!

Thinking: On that note, I should not be blogging since I need to leave for MD....

Wanting: I really want to bake!  It's been too long since I've whipped up something scrumptious.  My upcoming yummy pin is further motivation to get into the kitchen.

Needing: Lately, I have noticed that my work pants don't fit comfortably anymore.  I am not gaining weight (well maybe muscle from running), but I think the problem is that most of them are still junior sizes.  Yikes.  Stacy and Clinton would not approve.  I don't want to break the bank, but I think I need some updated pants that are made for women, not for teenagers.  Time to hit Macy's.

A Yummy Pin: Had this amazing pumpkin cream cheese roll at a friend's house a few weeks ago.  So yummy and impressive looking.  I want to make it soon.

LIBBY'S® Pumpkin Roll
Original Site
That's my currently, now it's time to get out the door to MD!  Have a great weekend!

P.S. Remember One Meal, One Day is coming up.  Check out my last post for details.

4 comments:

  1. My work pants and I are having the same issues! #toomuchzumba?! Have fun in Maryland! My sister lives in Abingdon :)

    The Balancing Act I Call Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pin looks yummy! I shared a pumpkin pin on my "currently", too! My favorite thing about fall!
    Karli
    Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I desperately need to go shopping for work clothes too! I'm just waiting for the Black Friday specials!! lol! I'm a baker too and since school started I haven't been able to find the time. That pumpkin roll looks sooooo divine!!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete